By Kevin Crawford
They're retailers, thieves, grifters, saviors and worse. They roam the untamed void to convey the wealth of international worlds to their buyers, buying and selling within the treasures of part 100 worlds for the sake of riches past human mind's eye. you'll find them in soiled starport dives, within the palaces of lostworlder kings, and within the glowing towers in their company palaces. they're the some distance investors, and the treasures of the sky are theirs for the taking.
In this complement to the loose Stars with no quantity sci-fi RPG, you'll locate all you must upload vintage mercantile adventures on your crusade. no matter if a doughty workforce of adventurers simply attempting to hold their battered send flying or a cabal of aspiring service provider princes who search the regulate of entire sectors, the instruments during this e-book offer a GM with every thing essential to plot a direction for revenue. inside those pages, you'll find...
* ideas for purchasing and promoting shipment among the far-flung planets
* directions for development interstellar company empires and planetary holdings
* alternate tags and instruments for giving mercantile style on your crusade worlds
* experience templates for quick producing a session's entertainment
* courses on tips on how to identify new colony worlds to rule and make the most for profit
* counsel and recommendation for operating mercantile campaigns at your individual table
Suns of Gold offers you every thing you must deal with the industrial targets of your gamers, from short-run shipment hauls to interstellar alternate empires. unharness the forces of fearless avarice on your crusade, and search the wealth of the skies!