By Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond
Lonely Planet: The world's top trip consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Russia is your passport to the main suitable, updated suggestion on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. Take an awe-inspiring stroll via pink sq., hike among the geysers and volcanoes of Kamchatka, or sweat it out in a conventional Russian banya (bathhouse); all along with your relied on trip better half. Get to the guts of Russia and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Russia commute Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting money and time and get round like a neighborhood, heading off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cell numbers, web pages, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra lucrative commute adventure - historical past, politics, literature, cinema, faith, appearing arts, tune, visible paintings, structure, delicacies, landscapes, flora and fauna.
- Over 80 maps
- Covers Moscow, St Petersburg, the Golden Ring, Kaliningrad, eu Russia, the Volga zone, the Russia Caucasus, Sochi, Lake Baikal, the Urals, Yekaterinburg, Siberia, Irkutsk, Vladivostok, Kamchatka and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Russia, our accomplished consultant to Russia, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for a advisor interested in Moscow or St Petersburg? try out Lonely Planet's Moscow or St Petersburg courses for a accomplished examine these kind of towns need to supply. trying to find extra huge local assurance? try out Lonely Planet's Trans-Siberian Railway advisor.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond, Marc Bennetts, Greg Bloom, Marc Di Duca, Anthony Haywood, Anna Kaminski, Tom Masters, Leonid Ragozin, Tamara Sheward, Regis St Louis and Mara Vorhees.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's best go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a committed visitor neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious travelers to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.