By Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes
Lonely Planet: The world's major shuttle consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Sri Lanka is your passport to the main appropriate, up to date recommendation on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. persist with within the footsteps of Buddha and modern day pilgrims to the summit of Adam's height, wander the crumbling ruins and misplaced towns of the cultural triangle within the center of the island or discover undiscovered seashores at the lately reopened east coast; all along with your depended on trip significant other. Get to the center of Sri Lanka and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Sri Lanka Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like an area, keeping off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web pages, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, sound asleep, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative shuttle event - tea, food, flora and fauna, heritage
- More than 50 maps
- Covers Colombo, Galle, South, West and East coasts, the hill state, Jaffna, the traditional towns and extra
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Stuart Butler, Iain Stewart.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted vacationer neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious travelers to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.