By Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Kevin Raub
#1 best-selling consultant to Brazil*
Lonely Planet Brazil is your passport to all of the such a lot correct and up to date suggestion on what to work out, what to bypass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. Spot natural world within the lush Amazon rainforest, sunbathe on a palm-fringed, white sand seashore, or wonder on the thundering roar of Iguacu Falls; all along with your relied on go back and forth better half. Get to the guts of Brazil and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Brazil trip Guide:
- Full-color maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries convey you the easiest technique to tailor your journey for your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent time and cash, and assist you get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web content, transit suggestions, and costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - together with consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, and hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra profitable commute adventure - together with background, track, delicacies, soccer (soccer), flora and fauna, setting, capoiera, candomble, and structure.
- Free, handy pull-out Rio de Janeiro sheet-map (included in print version), plus over 121 colour maps
- Useful features - together with Amazon natural world consultant, Carnaval Planner, and outside Activities.
- Coverage of Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Salvador, the Amazon, the Pantanal, Brasilia, Santa Catarina, Iguacu Falls, Ouro Preto, Olinda, Recife, Fortaleza, Manaus, Belem, Belo Horizonte, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Brazil, our so much finished consultant to Brazil, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the pinnacle points of interest and take the line much less traveled.
- Looking for a advisor involved in Rio de Janeiro? try out Lonely Planet's Rio de Janeiro advisor for a accomplished examine what the urban has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Gary Chandler, Gregor Clark, Bridget Gleeson, John Noble, Kevin Raub, and Paul Smith.
About Lonely Planet: all started in 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's prime shuttle advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on the earth, in addition to an award-winning web site, a set of cellular and electronic trip items, and a committed visitor group. Lonely Planet's undertaking is to let curious tourists to event the realm and to actually get to the center of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite trip advisor category
'Lonely Planet publications are, with ease, like no other.' - the recent York occasions
'Lonely Planet. it really is on everyone's bookshelves; it truly is in each traveller's palms. it truly is on cell phones. it truly is on the web. it is all over the place, and it really is telling whole generations of individuals find out how to shuttle the world.' -Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Best-selling advisor to Brazil. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and united states, may perhaps 2012 to June 2013.