By Lonely Planet, Rebecca Milner
Lonely Planet: The world's top trip consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Tokyo is your passport to the main correct, up to date suggestion on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries wait for you. surprise on the artistry of a Kabuki functionality, sing karaoke amid the neon lighting of Shinjuku, or deal with your self to a few of the world's hottest sushi; all along with your depended on trip better half. Get to the guts of Tokyo and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Tokyo go back and forth Guide:
- Full-colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like an area, fending off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web content, transit tips, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra worthwhile commute adventure - together with customs, background, paintings, literature, style, tune, structure, politics, nutrition, drink, and more
- Free, handy pull-out Tokyo map (included in print version), plus over 37 color maps
- Covers Iidabashi, Shinjuku, Ueno, Akihabara, Asakusa, Sumida River, Marunouchi, Harajuku, Aoyama, Shibuya, Roppongi, Ginza, Tsukiji, Ebisu, Meguro, Odaiba, Tokyo Bay, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Tokyo, our so much entire consultant to Tokyo, is ideal for either exploring most sensible points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights of Tokyo? try out Pocket Tokyo, a handy-sized advisor concerned about the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey.
- Looking for extra large insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Japan guide for a finished examine all of the state has to provide.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's major commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted traveler neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.