By Lonely Planet, Alexis Averbuck
#1 best-selling consultant to Iceland *
Lonely Planet Iceland is your passport to the main suitable, updated recommendation on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. Splash round within the Blue Lagoon's geothermal water, seize a glimpse of the celestial Northern lighting fixtures, or take a ship journey one of the icebergs; all along with your depended on go back and forth better half. Get to the guts of Iceland and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Iceland shuttle Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, keeping off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web content, transit information, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra profitable go back and forth adventure - background, politics, landscapes, flora and fauna, literature, track, cinema, paintings, structure, customs, cuisine.
- Free, handy pull-out Reykjavik map (included in print version), plus over 37 maps
- Covers Reykjavik, the Westfjords, the Highlands, North Iceland, East Iceland, South Iceland, the Golden Circle, Southwest Iceland, the Eastfjords, Akureyri, Hunafloi and extra
eBook positive aspects: (Best considered on pill units and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps hinder roaming and knowledge fees
- Effortlessly navigate and leap among maps and stories
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook event
- Seamlessly flip among pages
- Bookmarks and fast seek capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to ideas' web content
- Zoom-in maps and photographs
- Inbuilt dictionary for quickly referencing
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Iceland, our such a lot finished advisor to Iceland, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for a advisor eager about Reykjavik? try out Lonely Planet's Pocket Reykjavik, a handy-sized advisor enthusiastic about the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
- Looking for extra huge assurance? try out Lonely Planet's Scandinavia consultant for a complete examine all of the area has to supply.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Carolyn Bain and Alexis Averbuck.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's major commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious travelers to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.
*Best-selling consultant to Iceland. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and USA