By Lonely Planet, Marika McAdam
Lonely Planet: The world's prime go back and forth consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Southeastern Europe is your passport to all of the such a lot correct and updated recommendation on what to determine, what to pass and what hidden discoveries watch for you. discover the castles and mountains of Transylvania, stroll the partitions of Dubrovnik's picturesque outdated city and chill out at the shores of southern Turkey, all together with your depended on go back and forth significant other. Get to the center of Southeastern Europe and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Southeastern Europe shuttle Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries express you the best option to tailor your journey for your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent money and time, and assist you get round like a neighborhood, fending off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web pages, transit advice, and costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - together with consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, and hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra worthwhile shuttle adventure - protecting historical past, pop culture, foodstuff & drink, literature, natural world and landscapes
- Over eighty maps
- Useful features - together with Itineraries, Month by means of Month (annual pageant calendar) and broad Language part
- Coverage of Albania, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Southeastern Europe is ideal for these making plans to either discover the pinnacle points of interest and take the line much less travelled.
- Looking for only a few of the locations incorporated during this consultant? fee out the proper Lonely Planet go back and forth Guides, our such a lot accomplished publications that either disguise the head points of interest and take the roads much less travelled, or Lonely Planet's Discover Guides, which are photo-rich courses to these locations' most well-liked sights.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Marika McAdam, Alexis Averbuck, James Bainbridge, Mark Baker, Chris Deliso, Peter Dragicevich, Mark Elliott, Tom Masters, Craig McLachlan, Anja Mutic, Tamara Sheward
About Lonely Planet: begun in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's major shuttle consultant writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot in the world, in addition to an award-winning web site, a collection of cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet's challenge is to let curious travelers to adventure the area and to really get to the guts of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite shuttle consultant category
'Lonely Planet publications are, without difficulty, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. it is on everyone's bookshelves; it really is in each traveller's fingers. it really is on cell phones. it truly is on the net. it really is in all places, and it is telling whole generations of individuals the best way to commute the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)